Church Stretton Blues’n’Roots Festival is a family festival.
We want everyone in the community to have a great time.
As such your safety and welfare are important to us.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following T&Cs:
- All persons attending may subject to bag or possession searches.
- STRICTLY NO GLASS.
- STRICTLY NO DRUGS.
- STRICTLY NO WEAPONS.
- STRICTLY NO FIRES OR FIREWORKS.
- R.O.A.R. Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse admission without refund.
- Alcoholic drinks may not be brought into the Rectory Field under any circumstances.
- No glass or glass bottles may be brought into the Rectory Field under any circumstances.
- If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked at the bar to prove your age with appropriate ID.
- Children under 12 are admitted free. Proof of age may be required.
- Young people aged 12 to 17 require a valid Young Person ticket. YP tickets only availabkle at gate.
- Please note that no children under 10 will be newly admitted after 9pm.
- Under 18s need to be accompanied by a responsible adult throughout the festival.
- Well behaved dogs may be admitted but must be kept on a lead at all times. You must also clean up after your dog.
- Tickets will be sent out no later than one week prior to the festival commencement.
- The line-up may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The ticket is for the Festival and not for a specific artist.
- The published performance times of artists may vary. An artist may be late and the running order may change without prior notice.
- The festival cannot be guaranteed to finish at exactly the time advertised.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as a member of the audience.
- As Festival goers you use the car parks at your own risk and enter the festival site at your own risk.
- Festival organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme.
- Festival organisers accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property and/or personal items.
- You agree to only purchase tickets from authorised vendors. Strict ticket checks will be in place at point of entry.
- Any information displayed on the website, in editorial form or in the programme is for information only and may be subject to change.
- All tickets are posted “Signed for” Delivery. The Festival organisers will not be held responsible for any tickets lost, misplaced or stolen. No tickets will be reissued at the expense of the Festival organisers.
- CANCELLATION – In the event of TOTAL cancellation, the face value of the ticket minus the postage and packing fee will be refunded. No refunds will be given without proof of purchase of ticket. Cancelation on the day due to acts of God, war, advice of the Police or Fire Service or extreme weather will not come under the terms of cancellation
- The decision of the organisers of the Church Stretton Blues’n’Roots Festival is final.
See ya at the the front 🙂